3 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 11 replies

• Hi! Below is the link for the FB group I created for the Class of 2020. Feel free to join! Thank you  https://www.facebook.com/groups/154387941865167/
    • Wondering if any PAs have decided to further their education and have gone on to medical school. I’m aware of bridging programs out there ( ie LECOM) . I’m 34 and contemplating applying to a bridging programs. Any words of wisdom?  Would appreciate hearing others experiences who may have completed this transition in their career.     
    • I'm considering both nursing and pa school- but being a pa is more attractive to me for many reasons, including my interest and personality. However, i am almost 40 and have a toddler at home. I have a masters degree in non healthcare field, and am taking pre read now. Is PA school even an option for me??  Is travel required at RFU?   
    • Wondering if any PAs have decided to further their education and obtain a doctoral degree? If so, what doctoral degree did you obtain and how are you utilizing it?   
    • my first job was ortho subspecialty with one day a week in the OR, no extra prior training, no ortho rotation, no pre-PA ortho experience. At the same time, an ortho practice/hospital called me offering interview for 1-year ortho fellowship at $45K pay. Didn't consider it for a second, and in my opinion you don't need it.