• 6 replies
    • 4 replies
  3. specialty organization

• 11 replies
  4. PA in Psychiatry

• 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 16 replies
  5. Production based compensation (Split)

• 0 replies
  6. seritonergic combos

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • You clearly are unable to read with comprehension.  Once again, Biotherapeutic Drainage is a form of medicine, NOT a product.  You sound  like a danger to the medical profession if you still are unable to comprehend what I'm saying.  Lastly, your own ignorance...and pompously so will be your downfall.  It already is.  Good luck.
    • Congrats! when did you submit your application? @HopefulPA2021
    • Hey there! I also applied back in May and have not heard anything. I’m trying to stay hopeful but realistic.. I just wanted to see if you know if they will let us know when the class is full for the coming cycle? I just have no idea how many students have already been accepted and I am hanging on by a thread!
    • Haven't either! I know this wait is horrible!!!
    • Let's see...first job was a bad fit (let go, essentially, but kindly, with good recommendations), second job I left to change specialties after a few years, third job I was essentially laid off as department was downsizing and management was cleaning house of new people, fourth job was locums and I finished out the contract, fifth job I left after quite some some time because I moved to a different state.. So I guess that's one locums.

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More