4. 2013-14 Application Cycle

• 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 11 replies
  5. Interview status

• 2 replies
  6. Accepted!!!

• 14 replies
    • Hello,  I applied and have been confirmed since late June. I know it's the waiting game now, but I was wondering if it's a rolling acceptance? I read that it said interviews begin in July, seeing as I haven't had one in July yet I'm assuming it will be later. Are we at a disadvantage when given the interview slots later as opposed to earlier? I know for some schools this is the case, and I was just wondering!  Thanks! Cassandra
    • I have equifax alerts that let me know when I get hard inquiries via email, but you can also check creditkarma once a week!
    • Good luck to everyone interviewing today!!
    • I was formerly in CRNA school. Great gig. Time off, no call. You’d have return on your investment in about 1 year depending on tuition. My personality just did not fit in the OR. I loved what I did, just could not stand surgeons and not much of the other staff either. They all are very opinionated people who think there way is best, even in confrontation of evidence. Had plenty tell me the evidence and then do the opposite saying “this is the way I’ve always done it” as if that’s a valid reason. Couldn’t do the anesthesia care team model.  but if you think you have thicker skin then me, I would go for it.
    • Thank you both for your input. I applied very broadly to 'realistic' schools. I currently have 3500 PCE hours, but during this next year I will be working full time to gain more PCE  and shadowing hours, my main concern is just that I cannot retake classes. I understand that it is likely I will need to reapply, so I'm hoping more hours/experience can be enough for next cycle if need be. 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More