4. Class of 2016!

• 15 replies
    • 58 replies
  5. Accepted!!!

• 7 replies
    • 79 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies

• Listen,  GIven I am flying in from central america, I had to keep the costs down, staying at a Motel 6 LOOOL. Gets the job done. hahaha. I guess just PM me your number and we move on from there.  Regards 😄
    • That would be great! I’m staying at the Courtyard Marriott hotel in Altoona! Where are you staying? If you don’t mind my asking!
    • I am down to give ya a ride to campus on interview day and then take you back where you need to on the way back from the interview. It'll be difficult to get a rental and make it on time to campus I think. You just let me know, its a non-issue 😄
    • I was supposed to be in Altoona on Oct 10, but now I have another interview on Oct 11 at Thomas Jefferson University in NJ.  I will be in Altoona on Oct 11, but I won’t get in until 9:00pm! I’m down to meet up after to see where we are going for the interview. I’m a little worried because by the time I get into Altoona I won’t have time to rent a car, so I’m hoping to Uber to campus as soon as I get there! Hopefully someone is able to meet up with me, so that I know where I’m going! Lol 🙈
    • Hey Everyone, I just booked all of my travel!!!! I am so excited 😄 I am actually flying in from out of the country for the interview lol. I will be flying in to Pittsburgh then flying to Altoona via Southern Airways. Renting a car for a few days. If any of you are planning on meeting up, I will be in Altoona on October 10. October 12 is around the corner. Best wishes everyone, AB 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More