Any suggestions on calming my nerves? I have 10 years of work experience so I'm not rattled by interviews in fact I used to conduct interviews for people in my department so that's not an issue. My nerves have more to do with the excitement of it all, I have wanted this for so long and have worked so hard to even qualify.

Unfortunately if I get into SJVC it means we will be breaking up our family. I will have to move with my baby to Visalia and my husband will stay in the Bay, commuting back and forth on the weekends. Suggestions on how to make it through PA school with a baby? (Yes a Nanny is #1 on my to do list). I think a lot of the nerves are surrounding this.

Obviously no one knows what questions they will ask but the one that I'm pretty sure will creep up is "Why did you choose to pursue PA school instead of Nursing or Medical School?"

uhh...

Thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...

May be you can ask for help from either your parents or yr husband's. If not possible then nanny is the priority. I'm a dad too. I was taking care for my then 1 year old daughter, and went to dental hygiene school at the same time while my wife was attending Pharmacy school in a different state. It was extremely stressful. But eventually, you will find a way to get through the situation. :)

May be you can ask for help from either your parents or yr husband's. If not possible then nanny is the priority. I'm a dad too. I was taking care for my then 1 year old daughter, and went to dental hygiene school at the same time while my wife was attending Pharmacy school in a different state. It was extremely stressful. But eventually, you will find a way to get through the situation. :)

Thanks, I know that many people have and can do this. I'm sure we will find a way.

Archived