Help! Looking for a 1990s graduate. Current PA student needs help with an assignment

Hello everyone. My name is Yessenia Acosta, and I am a first year PA student at the Harlem Hospital/Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education Physician Assistant Program. I am currently taking my History of the Profession class & have been assigned to find & interview an alumni from a North Carolina Physician Assistant Program that graduated in the 1990s. I have to have the following questions answered:

1-Your name

2-The PA school that you attended

3-The date that you graduated

4-Your current employment status and area of medicine you work in

5-What attracted you to the PA program you attended?

6-What did your training and coursework consist of?

7-If you had to sum up your PA education experience in one word, what would it be?

8-What does it mean to you to be an alumnus from the PA program you attended?

9-What do you think about the PA profession?

10-What advice do you have for current students?

This assignment is due in just under 2 weeks, please let me know if you can help me or if you can help me connect with any 1990s alumni from any NC PA program. Thank you!!

I know that this is a ridiculous assignment, but I have to do it, so any help would be greatly appreciated. You can message me here or send me a PM to me at YAcosta02@Citymail.cuny.edu

Thanks.

Rather than all of you and your classmates posting this same plea, why don't you work together and call the school of interest and ask for contact info for alumni that is willing to be contacted?

Direct, responsible, not annoying and probably a lot easier.

That would work if we were all assigned the same thing. We were assigned different states & different time frames. I'm sorry if our posts annoyed you. It certainly wasn't our intention. We are just trying to complete this assignment. I have personally tried different methods already. I just figured that since this was forum for PAs, that I could try this way of reaching out. I'm sure that being a fellow PA student, you have realized that you need to think outside of the box.

Archived