MARCH 22nd Entrance Exam

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys I got my test notification too!! Any of you guys or gals have any idea how the test is formatted? If any of you would like to start some kind of review group im down!

hi, tell me where are u located maybe we can get together and prepare for this exam and kick its butt :=D: hopefully of course. I would like to know whats ur background as well?

For those who have been through this process, what's the latest they send out invitations for the admission test? I still haven't received mine and I'm beginning to freak out!! :(

there's still time for you to get notified, i know its hard not to panic but try to keep yourself busy preparing for the exam.

best of luck!!

Its thru email..... everything is thru email even your interview date....... Only time they call is just to let you know if you got it and thats in late June

Would you be able to provide more insight on the time line of the process? How long after the exam would we be invited for an interview should we qualify? Do we know the score right away as in it pops up on the screen? And can you provide insight on the essay question, very random or health care related?

Archived