Taking PANCE soon! Yikes!

Hello everyone! I'm graduating this Dec and plan on taking the PANCE end of Feb (I'll be out of town until mid Jan). About to start studying for the PANCE and just had a few questions about the preparation process!

1. How long do you recommend for preparation for the PANCE? I was thinking everyday for 1 month?

2. Anyone have a used datachem CD that they don't need/want? I'll pay for it!

3. I tried making a study schedule, but I can't fit everything in 30 days, does anyone have a copy of the vanrhee 30day study schedule? I'd love to take a look at it!

Look forward in hearing from everyone! Nice to see the light finally :;;D:

Here is what I used: Kaplan USMLE step 2 CK question and answer book, Kaplan PANCE/PANRE review. Appelton/Lange. Step-up to medicine. and AAPA book

I started preparing for the PANCE about 7 mos. out. but nothing rigorous. probably about 5 hrs a week for 5 mos. then I stepped it up to about 10 hours a week for 1 1/2 mos, then the last 2 weeks I dedicated about 4 hours a day. I rarely used notes, just the books I have mentioned.

I took the PANCE 13 days after graduating, and was well above the minimum 350. The PANCE isn't terribly difficult, but it is w/o a doubt a test of endurance. GL

I did, and that's why I started my own regarding the time frame at which ppl thing is appropriate. I was planning on studying for 1 month (6-8hrs daily) and wanted to see what people thought. Also, thought I'd ask to see if anyone has a used datachem they would like to sell. I appreciate your advice!

• 2 weeks later...
Here is what I used: Kaplan USMLE step 2 CK question and answer book, Kaplan PANCE/PANRE review. Appelton/Lange. Step-up to medicine. and AAPA book

I started preparing for the PANCE about 7 mos. out. but nothing rigorous. probably about 5 hrs a week for 5 mos. then I stepped it up to about 10 hours a week for 1 1/2 mos, then the last 2 weeks I dedicated about 4 hours a day. I rarely used notes, just the books I have mentioned.

I took the PANCE 13 days after graduating, and was well above the minimum 350. The PANCE isn't terribly difficult, but it is w/o a doubt a test of endurance. GL

Hi meaux!!

Was the Kaplan Step 2 CK QA book really helpful? So far, what are your most recommended reviewers? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived