• 2 weeks later...

Stew17, I also interviewed on Nov 27th and haven't heard back anything yet. Here's some data I have gathered which might help everyone.

The interview dates were

Nov27th

Dec 4th

Jan 8th

Jan 15th

Jan 29th

Feb 5th

Feb 12th

From these dates of interview dates, ELEVEN people have gotten accepted right away who are members of this site and did mention their acceptence. One can assume that there are more people accepted who don't know about this site, or do not care about writing that they got accepted.

On their last open house which was on Feb 10th, they mentioned that Feb 12th MIGHT be the last day of interviews and possibly they might do one more day of interviews (Feb 19th).

By speaking to Ghina Katrib and Catherine Oms, (based on my understanding of the seperate conversations I had with each one), the people who get accepted get a call very close to their interview date.

Do not quote me on this and I'm not 100% sure about this next part, but this is from my general understanding of the little details they mentioned in the conversation, the people who do hear back (or more specifically get a mail) in March are either waitlisted or rejected.

Now here's where I have a little hope:

Last year, I was also notified in March, (somewhere near the 20th) and I was waitlisted. There were also people who heard back right away regarding their acceptance (same day or next day). This is the part that I can not confirm for 100% but i am 90% sure that my memory serves me right; During the interview cycle of 2011-2012, there WERE indeed people who mentioned on the forum that they got a call in MARCH and these people got the call EARLY in march and everyone else who got waitlisted or rejected got a letter in the mail about 1-2 weeks AFTER the acceptance phone calls.

I've already gotten into other programs, however LLU is my absolute #1 choice and I wish i could hear back from them soon.

For those who have been accepted, have you heard any correspondence after you had sent in your deposit? I was granted access to the student email and portal system, but no verification that they received my intent to attend other than my check being cashed. I just wanted to make sure that everyone else is in the same boat.

Thanks, and looking forward to meeting you all!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i got a hold of LLU and asked them about how much time the people had to accept their spots. They said that it depends on when their interview was, so for example people that had their interview in November will have to accept sooner than the people that interviewed in February. Hope this helps.

• 4 months later...

Archived