USC PA Class of 2016!

Congrats ERPAHolly and USC_PA! So ecstatic and proud of all of us! ERPAHolly, I remember you (based on your Miley Cyrus comment in the other thread). I was the identical twin who trekked to Macchu Picchu. USC_PA, what about you? I'll look into starting a facebook group so that everyone can get connected.

Congrats ERPAHolly and USC_PA! So ecstatic and proud of all of us! ERPAHolly, I remember you (based on your Miley Cyrus comment in the other thread). I was the identical twin who trekked to Macchu Picchu. USC_PA, what about you? I'll look into starting a facebook group so that everyone can get connected.

If I'm not mistaken, I heard one of the students say the program creates a facebook group and sends us a link through email...but why not get the party started? My interesting facts involved the las vegas skydive with a convict and that I can run half a mile in under 2 minutes.

How much did they tell you the program would cost? Do you all think the exorbitant cost of this program is worth the pay we'll make as PAs? (assuming that loan repayment isn't an option?)

It's definitely a more pricey program, (around 43k/year for 3 years + living) but the students I have talked to have said they feel much more educated when entering the world as a PA. I guess it depends on your age and where you are in your life... I am 22 years old and am not married/no kids, so for me it's definitely worth it. I'll only be 26 when I graduate and don't have a family to support. But maybe if you have kids/family etc. a shorter, cheaper program would be better...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived