[Help] EKG interpretation

I love electrocardiography! I'm by far no expert but I'll try and help. :) I think the question you want to ask yourself is "are the T-waves in the anterior leads sinister or normal?" It looks like there is some hyperacute t-waves indicating possible acute MI on the horizon!?!?!? Also why are the leads C1-C6 instead of V1-V6? :)

Best way to approach an ECG interpretation is to take a very methodical approach to it. Rate, Rhythm, Complex. Fast/Slow/"Normal"? Regular/Irregular? Wide/Narrow? So what I'm seeing here is a Slow (probably around 50ish, can't get a good look at it) regular rhythm of narrow complexes, sinus in nature (P wave for every QRS, QRS for every P). No STE or STD. Intervals all look good, although I'm not calculating the QTc haha :) PRI is good, although looks like borderline LAE due to the possible P Mitrale in II and the biphasic P in V1 (C1). What does have me stumped though is the positive deflections in avR...Is that why it is listed as -avR? Ah well, that's my look at it!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived