Anyone heard anything for Jan 2013 start?

• 1 month later...

I received a letter a few weeks ago that I was not accepted. Unfortunately, they would not release any information to me as to why they made that decision. As far as the interview, it was three individual interviews as stated in your email I think? And a totally harmless, and fun little group activity. The faculty and staff were very supportive and understanding of how nervous we were. Another great thing about the interview was the size of the group. There should only be about 8-10 of you on interview day which I really appreciated because it didn't feel so intimidating. Best of luck to you!! You will do great!

sorry to hear that....if it's okay, can i ask what was the group activity about?.

I received a letter a few weeks ago that I was not accepted. Unfortunately, they would not release any information to me as to why they made that decision. As far as the interview, it was three individual interviews as stated in your email I think? And a totally harmless, and fun little group activity. The faculty and staff were very supportive and understanding of how nervous we were. Another great thing about the interview was the size of the group. There should only be about 8-10 of you on interview day which I really appreciated because it didn't feel so intimidating. Best of luck to you!! You will do great!

The group activity was not really an "activity" per se. We each picked a question and answered it while we were all having lunch together. The questions were silly and fun. They had nothing to do with medicine. We all had a good time. During that time we were also able to ask any more questions that had not yet been answered and also just mingle with faculty, staff and students. Hope this helps!

• 6 months later...

UB is my first choice of PA schools to try and get into in the CT area, as my choices are very limited being that I have a family and there are only three schools in the state that offer the programs. Currently I am a Liberal Arts and Science Transfer student at Norwalk CC. Once I graduate from NCC I will transfer to UB's undergraduate Biology (B.S.) program. My initial plan moving forward is to get to know the PA faculty early so that when application times comes and all program requirements are met they will recognize my name giving me a greater possibility of getting in. All in good time.

Archived