• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just crunching some numbers...

40 2nd interviews were offered

24 students per class

10 slots available for alternate

So, those attending a 2nd interview this Saturday will have a 60% chance of getting in.

If you include the 10 alternate slots, then your chances of being selected jumps up to 85%. Good luck everybody!

Just crunching some numbers...

40 2nd interviews were offered

24 students per class

10 slots available for alternate

So, those attending a 2nd interview this Saturday will have a 60% chance of getting in.

If you include the 10 alternate slots, then your chances of being selected jumps up to 85%. Good luck everybody!

Good luck to you too.

Please stop the number crunching. It is just stressing people out more. Interviews are still continuing. Those "numbers" tossed around are speculation. The only reason I am commenting is because this is already stressful enough for everyone. Thanks. Nothing but love and in a supportive and nurturing way.

Hi everyone,

First, I want to share with those who did not get in for the second interview. Exciting going to the second interview, I am also emotion for those who did not get in. This time is not my first time so I understand how you guys feel. What I have to tell you guys is that don't give up your passion. I know that when got into the first interview your package is very strong. I think not only showing our passion for medicine to the ADCOM, also the mission statement is very important. From now to the last date to apply which is the end of Jan 2014, you guys can improve your HCE, analyze what you did when were on the interview. Good luck to all.

Second, I want to congratulate to all that going for the second interview and see you guys this Saturday.

Archived