PA- Owned Practice Blog

I had a blog about my starting and running my own practice. Unfortunately, when the blog became linked here on the PA forum, it was listed under my real name and visible to all search engines. I had to basically quit posting anything that was sensitive because patients were reading it and commenting on my posts (when they searched for my name on line the top placement was the blog via the PA forum). So, with my self-imposed gag order, I just gave up and ended it. However, I had several PA-Owner Wannabees write me and ask me not to end it.

So, I've created a new blog that will not be linked here and it will not be visible to anyone unless you sign up as a reader. That way I can talk very honestly about the day to day challenges and successes of continuing a PA-owned practice. So if you are interested in being a "reader" contact me here through a PM and I will add you. If I don't have a lot of response then I won't continue.

Mike

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You must be getting a bunch of responses because it says you have too many pm's, lol.
That's strange because I got that message the other day when I went to send one so I completely deleted my box . . . so I don't know why you are still getting that message.

Sorry, I checked. I had 350 in my "delete file" which is the limit so I deleted-deleted them (they are now outside our solar system) so it should be clear now.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd love to be added to the list. I have been frequently told by MDs that I spend too much time answering patients questions. I don't see that ending (me answering their questions, that is), so I'm strongly considering practice ownership. I'd love to be added to the list, so I can learn what I may be getting myself into. My email is trpac@hotmail.com.

Thanks much,

Tim

I'd love to be added to the list. I have been frequently told by MDs that I spend too much time answering patients questions. I don't see that ending (me answering their questions, that is), so I'm strongly considering practice ownership. I'd love to be added to the list, so I can learn what I may be getting myself into. My email is trpac@hotmail.com.

Thanks much,

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if there is a technology glitch but I had a mad rush of people asking to join the blog. I think I sent out about 14 invitations. Only one of those invitations was accepted by the requester. So if you asked to join and never got an invitation please PM me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived