Submitting 2013 application

Here's the deal. Because of the competitiveness of the applicant pool, I am afraid it will take more time than anticipated or previously reported to select the class. We will try and have a final decision before the NHSC deadline, but I’m afraid we can't guarantee that at this point. Sorry. Les

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the deal. Because of the competitiveness of the applicant pool, I am afraid it will take more time than anticipated or previously reported to select the class. We will try and have a final decision before the NHSC deadline, but I’m afraid we can't guarantee that at this point. Sorry. Les

Hello, I was wondering if any of you from the second interview have received a phone call regarding your acceptance to SJVC' s PA program for this fall yet? My understanding was that phone calls were suppose to go out by end of this week. Anyone?

No calls have been made.

Hello, I was wondering if any of you from the second interview have received a phone call regarding your acceptance to SJVC' s PA program for this fall yet? My understanding was that phone calls were suppose to go out by end of this week. Anyone?

No calls have been made.

No calls have been made.

Thanks for the update. I'm pretty sure acceptance into the class will be condolence enough if the deadline is missed. Haha. It truly was a a very competitive field.

Happy "hunting"!

William

Thanks for the update. I'm pretty sure acceptance into the class will be condolence enough if the deadline is missed. Haha. It truly was a a very competitive field.

Happy "hunting"!

William

Happy "hunting"!

William

Is it true that the applicants that ddnt receive a second interview DON'T have a chance in the program at all?

The girls who interviewed before I did asked them that question specifically and were told "Not necessarily." We were all out of state applicants and I am not sure if that matters or not.

Is it true that the applicants that ddnt receive a second interview DON'T have a chance in the program at all?

The girls who interviewed before I did asked them that question specifically and were told "Not necessarily." We were all out of state applicants and I am not sure if that matters or not.

Ok I have been informed, I am not the only one anxiously awaiting to hear from SJVC. I guess I can understand, there seemed to be many great applicants that attended the second interview and to chose only 24 can't be easy. So for those who got in already, congrats. For the rest of us, best of luck. Semper Fi.

Ok I have been informed, I am not the only one anxiously awaiting to hear from SJVC. I guess I can understand, there seemed to be many great applicants that attended the second interview and to chose only 24 can't be easy. So for those who got in already, congrats. For the rest of us, best of luck. Semper Fi.

Don't worry. Les and the committee will tell you EXACTLY what they want from you for next years admission. Take it with a grain of salt and move forward. Its hard for everybody. The trick is to never give up.

• 1 month later...
I already have the letters of rec and am just waiting for September to finish the application and send it in. I did want to ask if anyone knows about the probation status of SJVC?

There's a thread already dealing with that question if you want to check that out and their brochure (on website) is fairly blunt in regards to its meaning.

Archived