Headache Referrals

Okay, a while back someone here said that if they were closer they would send me their headache patients. We now have patients from all four corners of Washington state, from all over British Columbia, Portland and today, my first patient whom had driven up from northern California. So, consider us in your referral area if you are in the Northwest.

When I was last there... I took about 20 of your business cards. I gave those out to any patient that I have seen that complained of chronic migraines.

I'm out of cards so whenever it comes up, I simply give then your name and tell them to contact Pacific Rim.

It would be cool if you made a "printer/ink friendly mini-brochure or flyer with a map and attached it to your website.

That way, I/we could simply print out the flyer and had it to the patient. That would be very easy for me to do since you alre already bookmarked.

Archived