Class of 2015

Same as you guys.

I applied late July and though I have followed up with the school about transcripts/updating HCE etc. I haven't heard anything back from them. In the original email that confirmed receipt of my materials, they said we'd hear something by mid-December. :=-0:

I hate the waiting game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just received a confirmation email from Karen LaSarge that my file is complete and will be reviewed.

This is from my friend who applied last summer to PA Programs, she was accepted to UAB and just started their program this fall.

"And about USA.... I heard back from them AFTER I got accepted to UAB. So it was late in the game, after December 15th. I know they have interviews sooner because a lot of people in my program were accepted there- but you can definitely expect to hear back end of December/January."

PS incase you were wondering her stats.. BSN GPA 3.4, GRE 1180, Patient care experience was through her nursing clinical hours, around 12 weeks of direct patient care.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived