Interview invite

Same here, I submitted mine the 25th. I'll see you at the interview!

For people who interviewed before, what is the time like? How many people are there?

It's such a great interview, you get put into groups (A, B or C) and that will determine what order you go in. The student panel and the alumni panel have nothing to do with the interview. It is to make you feel more relaxed and for your own knowledge, and also to give you a feel of USC's program and what it's like. For my actual interview session, a current faculty member and a current student interviewed me in a little office. They were both extremely nice! Remember, if you're invited to the interview you know your stats are good enough, they just want to get to know you and see if you are a good fit for the program. It's your time to shine!

Has anyone who interviewed October 13 heard anything yet? They said before Thanksgiving but past students I talked to said they heard as soon as 2 weeks from the interview date. I'm getting excited for the coming weeks when hopefully that phone will ring!!! :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^I'm in the same boat as ERPAHolly. For all those that had/have/will have an interview, USC does a great job of getting back to you quickly. It has been less than two weeks and my interview group started hearing back today. I'm not sure if that trend will continue for all the interview groups to come, but I wish you all good luck!

I'm also in the same boat as ERPAHolly and USC_PA. Like everyone has said, the interview experience is incredibly welcoming. They already know you have what it takes to make a great PA student and PA-C so take a deep breath, relax, and try to be yourself. Congrats to those of you who have and will continue to receive interview invites, remember this process continues through March so try not to fret if you haven't heard from them yet. I promise you this will be the best interview experience you'll have, so enjoy!

Hello to everyone :)

I just received an email as of yesterday and I will be attending the Nov. 17th interview. Looking forward to it :)

Thank you for the information that all the previous interviewees have shared with the rest of us. And congratulations to those who have been accepted! You must be feeling very refreshed after this rigorous application process!

@darvuong - I would confirm with Jinny Oh that your interview is actually on November 17th. My email subject said December 15th and the body of my email said November 17th. I emailed her about this and she said that she had made a mistake in the body of the email. I believe all of the November 17th interview invites already went out so just double check with her. GOOD LUCK!

• 3 weeks later...

Any new interview invites? I'm assuming the Dec. 15th is full and that they have already sent all the invites for the Jan. interview leaving only February left? I'm assuming now that I won't receive an invite sadly. The class is probably already filled as well. Congrats to everyone. USC is a great school!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived