Interviews, Rejections, Waitlisted for summer 2012 cycle?

I do but mine is not until January 11. Well this kinda puts a damper on things. So we are now interviewing in hops of getting waitlisted and not even accepted? That to me is kinda ridiculous. Why hold interviews out thru February if your gonna offer so many seats and be full by the middle of November?? January 11th was the earliest slot available so I guess I'll have to see what happens. I may call the school tomorrow and ask what it means?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it's definitely not ideal but you got to take what you can get in these kind of situations. At this point I'm just happy they are still giving me an opportunity to go to the interview and show off what I've been working towards all year, you know? All we can really do is give it our best shot then let the cards fall as they may. Let me know if you hear anymore, as will I!

Joneal, don't let the "filled" status deter you. They try to fill up all the seats right away knowing more than half will not accept or possibly forfeit a deposit to attend another school that is higher on their wish list. Knock that interview out of the park and make them have to choose you when some one drops out. email me and I can give you specifics on my interview from November 16th. cmbrads1@asu.edu

Hi all! Is anyone interviewing this Friday (November 30th)? Or interviewing sometime in December or January? I got this email from ATSU: "You are scheduled for an interview Friday, November 30, 2012 - 7:45 a.m. at A.T. Still University in Mesa, AZ. Currently the seats are full but not all deposits have been paid. We will be interviewing for pending an open seat status."

I interviewed there last year and never received an email like this. I'm a little worried that all seats are full already (some without deposits down though).

• 4 weeks later...

I have an interview coming up in about a week, and I was wondering for those of you who have already interviewed, if you would be able to tell me how the interview process is. How many interviews are there? Is there a test or an essay portion? Any and all feedback would be appreciated! Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone from the 12/14 interview date is a member of this forum, but if so... has anyone heard anything yet? I am assumed our group wouldn't hear back as quickly as the others given that the interview was held just before the holiday's, but was curious if anyone knew anything. Also, for those who were waitlisted or denied, how soon after the interview were you notified of your status?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived