Interviews, Rejections, Waitlisted for summer 2012 cycle?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My timeline is similar to yours. Received an email 3 weeks ago to sign up for interview times, two interview times in each month up to December. Waited until the next morning to sign up and the September and October spots had been all filled. I took the next available which was on November 2nd.

This is my third year applying to school. I interviewed last year and got rejected. I submitted my application in the first mailing, and paid the secondary right away. But I have not gotten a secondary invitation yet..does this mean I am out of the running?

bradyg007 My stats are 3.48 GPA overall, 3.3 science (ugh! C in genetics and C in Bio 181) Current Tempe AZ resident, ASU Nutrition Major. 5000+ paid clinical hours, 25 volunteer hours, started own Non-Profit (http://www.rockagainsthunger.org). I'm pretty sure my clinical hours and non-profit are pulling my weight. My science GPA is so low compared to many other people...

Bradyg007: I submitted my CASPA May 24th, however, CASPA "misplaced" one of my school transcripts. They found the "missing transcript" two months later. So officially my CASPA was submitted in May, but sent off in late July. I received a supplementary application soon after, and about two weeks after that scored an interview invite. I was really lucky, despite CASPA losing my transcripts, to have another opportunity to interview there. I interviewed there last October too. Good luck!

Archived