Any Riverside Community College Applicants-2013?

Hello everyone,

So I am a tier 1 applicant (per the secretary) On 1/31 I received a letter from RCC thanking me for my application and informing me that I was now on the second phase of my application process. I would be notified no later than the first week of March to schedule an appointment. I have never heard of this so I called the school. That's when I was informed that I was a tier 1 applicant, and I should hear something back by the beginning of April. I am very nervous and I have been for several months. I really hope this info helps everyone, and I will re-post if I get ANY more information.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats to those of you who have received an acceptance letter! Looking forward to meeting you guys at the picnic in August. To those of you who did not get accepted, don't give up. Correct the issues you had that got you dismissed and try again next year. Take some classes during this next year and improve your GPA, etc..and reapply. Good luck to everyone.

Brian Montgomery, PA-S

Congrats to those of you who have received an acceptance letter! Looking forward to meeting you guys at the picnic in August. To those of you who did not get accepted, don't give up. Correct the issues you had that got you dismissed and try again next year. Take some classes during this next year and improve your GPA, etc..and reapply. Good luck to everyone.

Brian Montgomery, PA-S

• 4 months later...

To the people accepted in the program, can you tell me what your overall portfolio looked like? I live in Murrieta, and I am not sure if that is tier 1 or tier 2. I am going to take the pre-reqs at RCC. I still have a long way to go. Going to school for my CNA next semester and hoping to find a job shortly after to start my hours. Any advice would help!

Archived