Interviews for 2013 matriculation?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't the waiting just torture you!? We interviewed on a Friday, they told us they would be meeting Tuesday and our acceptances were posted on Wednesday morning around 10am. When you find out you were accepted come join the Facebook page - there are only two of us and we are getting lonely!! :) Good luck everyone

You won't see a change if you are denied or put on the alternate list. You will just keep seeing the "this page is for accepted applicants" or "we do not have any information on file". You guys will know when decisions are made because those of you who are accepted will see your portal change to show the checklist and matriculation agreement - if your portal doesn't change by the end of the day that others are I would give them a call or email to find out your status.

Lainey I took some classes that even MWU doesn't require - two anatomy and phys classes - I shadowed more PAs and continued getting more HCE at work. And while you're on the alternate list it doesn't hurt to send them updates on things. They are very receptive to any additional information you send them and they will add it to your chart to be seen the next time the adcom reviews them. And try not to get down on yourself - I did that last year and things usually have a way of working themselves out so you WILL be in PA school if you keep trying. :)

Archived