Interviews for 2013 matriculation?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ALWAYS overanalyze!! I interviewed with Roch and Chapman and I thought it went well..better than last year anyhow. I am already so anxious to find out but haven't heard anything yet, although I have already checked the portal like 3 times lol. They told us they would be meeting today or tomorrow and we would have up to the minute decisions on our portal then.

Happy to hear people are receiving interview invites! I just contacted Midwestern University and was told that my application has been forwarded for a review and place on the "waitlist" for an interview. I am not so sure if this is a good thing (meaning that I might get an interview invite soon and that they just haven't gotten to my application) or a bad thing (meaning that I didn't make it and would only get an interview if someone cancelled). Any feedback would be appreciated!!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on getting an interview FTRPA! My first word of advice is the same as everyone else's - try not to be nervous :) We were told that we have a 50/50 chance of getting in if we were there for the interview. Those are pretty good odds. I liked the group interview dynamic - it gave us the opportunity to talk as a group and we will be working as part of a team as PAs so I think it's an excellent thing to experience. Good luck!

Archived