Pance score vs aapa vs. packrat

I looked a lot for things like this when studying/stressing about pance..so figured I would post to help others. I studied using the green/black AAPA book- mostly just scanning topics I was unsure of. My school also offers a 4 day review.

AAPA pretest 65% Post-test 75%

Packrat 68-79%

NCCPA Practice- overall: right in the middle of the high BUT borderline in all subjects (just different ones on each of the two test) except cardiology and plum (always High)

PANCE 600

Hope this can ease some fears, happy studying :)

I looked a lot for things like this when studying/stressing about pance..so figured I would post to help others. I studied using the green/black AAPA book- mostly just scanning topics I was unsure of. My school also offers a 4 day review.

Packrat 68-79%

NCCPA Practice- overall: right in the middle of the high BUT borderline in all subjects (just different ones on each of the two test) except cardiology and plum (always High)

PANCE 600

Packrat 68-79%

PANCE 600

mre1186,

Hello thank you for the study tips. I was just wondering did you study anything else besides the AAPA review book. Because I used that book before and failed the Pance the first time. I felt it was too concise and not enough information. Please any study tips can help at this point.

mre1186,

Hello thank you for the study tips. I was just wondering did you study anything else besides the AAPA review book. Because I used that book before and failed the Pance the first time. I felt it was too concise and not enough information. Please any study tips can help at this point.

mre1186,

Archived