negotiation for new grad

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pain management is not for the new grad.

Agreed. There are unfortunately a lot of 'dealer' clinics out there, and it sounds like this could be one of them. When they're looking for new grads to do narcotic refills (or anyone for that matter), I'd be very wary. They don't want you to think, they just want you to write. I've been doing PM for almost 2 years, and I'm still learning. Know what you're potentially getting into and if that's indeed what you want.

Agreed. There are unfortunately a lot of 'dealer' clinics out there, and it sounds like this could be one of them. When they're looking for new grads to do narcotic refills (or anyone for that matter), I'd be very wary. They don't want you to think, they just want you to write. I've been doing PM for almost 2 years, and I'm still learning. Know what you're potentially getting into and if that's indeed what you want.

it wouldnt surprise me if this was one of one of those places. I shadowed the surgery/procedure center and then the clinic and they just seemed off and not fully organized. if anything, i'm not sure i'd want to work for a clinic like that, PM or not. I think from what i saw and what you all are telling me, i think it may be better to just keep looking.....

it wouldnt surprise me if this was one of one of those places. I shadowed the surgery/procedure center and then the clinic and they just seemed off and not fully organized. if anything, i'm not sure i'd want to work for a clinic like that, PM or not. I think from what i saw and what you all are telling me, i think it may be better to just keep looking.....

Archived