Wound Care Job Offer Advice...

Hi everyone, i have been offered 100,000 and a $10k sign on bonus. 2wks sick and 2 wks vacation. $1000 CME. I have not recieved full details on health insurance. Also, i was told a 20-25% productivity bonus after my first year.

I will be managing about 20 pts a day in the private clinic, and half the time will be at the hospital doing consults. I will be doing mainly debridement , skin grafts, hyperbaric chamber, and antibiotic therapy.No call, no weekends, 6-3:30 or 8-5 M-F....my choice.

What other things should i be looking or asking for?

thanks for any advice.

my days would be 5 days each week, 6:30 to 3:30, or 8 to 5:30. no call or weekends. And a 25% productivity bonus after i make anything over $250k and 10% for anything below that.

I would follow the plan of care for the 20 patients i would eventually see, do debridement and antibiotic therapy. I have the option to either spend all of my time in the clinic where it would be hard for me to make bonus unless, i opted to do wound consults at the nearby hospitals. And no, this is not a high cost living area, very reasonable place to live.

I will be managing about 20 pts a day in the private clinic, and half the time will be at the hospital doing consults. I will be doing mainly debridement , skin grafts, hyperbaric chamber, and antibiotic therapy.No call, no weekends, 6-3:30 or 8-5 M-F....my choice.

Sounds like a great job offer.

I would predict you will be plenty busy with clinic,hospital consults and procedures with this job. Just expect to put in more time above and beyond stated "normal" hours with the learning curve of this new position.

Congrats!

• 1 month later...

Archived