Wagner College in Staten Island???

Guest cmb0026

Guest iabell1611

Yes I went to Wagner's PA program. I graduated 3 years ago. What kind of questions do you have? You can send me a private message if that's easier.

I applied there too; I'm just waiting to hear back. It seems their application deadline is the latest of any school in the nation! ;)

Iabell, any advice would be appreciated. How was the interview? Did you go through Wagner's B.S. program or did you transfer in? How were the Master's Degree courses folded into the didactic and clinical years?

• 4 years later...
Guest ppoku

I will be starting in the next week. Do you have any good study tips, especially since we must read at length in a short amount of time??

• 1 month later...
Guest ppoku

I just finished the summer portion, it was not okay. We have a 3 week break before the fall semester begins. I am extremely nervous, just because I know that it will be very challenging, and they are not really giving us a good idea of what to expect. I feel like I should start reviewing, or should I just take it as it comes. What is your best advice as to how I should prepare?

• 1 year later...

Archived