Any Physician Assistant on a H1 visa?

Hi,

I am an international student ( non US citizen ) and I am planning to go to school in California to get a Masters in Physician Assistant degree. I have a big question over whether or not to go to school here. Does anyone know if physician assistants get employement on a H1/ work visa here in US?

Is there any international student who went to a PA prgram in US and managed to get H1 visa job as a PA ?Pls let me know

• 1 month later...

I'm currently attempting to do it right now. I was able to work for 1 year with the OPT and now am going for the H1-B. I'll try and let you know what happens. I'm a Canadian citizen so if it doesn't work out then I will go back to Canada and start practicing hopefully in Ontario as they slowly start to implement the civillian profession.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
I'm currently attempting to do it right now. I was able to work for 1 year with the OPT and now am going for the H1-B. I'll try and let you know what happens. I'm a Canadian citizen so if it doesn't work out then I will go back to Canada and start practicing hopefully in Ontario as they slowly start to implement the civillian profession.

what happened? did you get H1B sponsorship?

Archived