Attention PA Music Fans!!!

Hello fellow PAs',

As you may or may not know (most likely the latter), I will be starting PA school next year, but for the past 5 years I am a DJ, performing at various venues. There is a chance that I will be sent to Ultra Music Festival, with over 1 million people in attendance, over a 3 day time frame. But I need your help!

Please listen to my DJ set. you can find it here. post any comments, and please favorite it, the heart is on the top right. If I win, I will be the first PA-DJ performing at one of the worlds largest music festivals!!

Here is the link and thats alot!! All support is greatly greatly appreciated!

Regards

DJ K-NU

• 1 month later...

DJ K-NU,

man, I wish i saw this before. duuuuddeeeeee....ultra's coming up this weekend and wished to death that i could go so bad. my emergency med rotation is calling my name, though. i'm wishing you the best bro, and let me know how things go for ya.

but i was wondering...how the heck did you get started with this. it's awesome! Electro/house music is my getaway from the craziness of PA school.

wishing you the best man

DJ K-NU,

man, I wish i saw this before. duuuuddeeeeee....ultra's coming up this weekend and wished to death that i could go so bad. my emergency med rotation is calling my name, though. i'm wishing you the best bro, and let me know how things go for ya.

but i was wondering...how the heck did you get started with this. it's awesome! Electro/house music is my getaway from the craziness of PA school.

wishing you the best man

I Dj'd in the late 80s early 90s back then we had DJ groups. Our group was Mixqusite Soundz lol. It was really cool back then. We even joined up briefly with another group called Rythm 2 Dance 2 (R2D2...GET IT) and was called Mixquisite Rythms.....in the bay, the 80s Filipino versions of garage bands was the DJ group...

Good luck and ill hit up your links but im old skool, im more freestyle (debbie deb, Cynthia, Johnny-o etc.) vs techno trance

Ok im dating myself here. I feel like the old cat at the club lol

Sent from my HTC MT4GS using Tapatalk

I Dj'd in the late 80s early 90s back then we had DJ groups. Our group was Mixqusite Soundz lol. It was really cool back then. We even joined up briefly with another group called Rythm 2 Dance 2 (R2D2...GET IT) and was called Mixquisite Rythms.....in the bay, the 80s Filipino versions of garage bands was the DJ group...

Good luck and ill hit up your links but im old skool, im more freestyle (debbie deb, Cynthia, Johnny-o etc.) vs techno trance

Ok im dating myself here. I feel like the old cat at the club lol

Sent from my HTC MT4GS using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...

Hello fellow PAs',

As you may or may not know (most likely the latter), I will be starting PA school next year, but for the past 5 years I am a DJ, performing at various venues. There is a chance that I will be sent to Ultra Music Festival, with over 1 million people in attendance, over a 3 day time frame. But I need your help!

Please listen to my DJ set. you can find it here. post any comments, and please favorite it, the heart is on the top right. If I win, I will be the first PA-DJ performing at one of the worlds largest music festivals!!

Here is the link and thats alot!! All support is greatly greatly appreciated!

http://www.mixcloud.com/karan-pal/ultra-music-festival-aerial7-dj-competition/

Regards

DJ K-NU

A little late on the thread, but I like what I what I hear. Keep up the good work. It is good way to release some stress from work/school A8Z0wmq.gif

Yeah, I noticed that too, but I guess I am hoping the PM will go to his current email and he will see it. Another reason why I posted that is because I thought it might generate enough of a response of people on here to see if there are any audiophilers' like myself.  I have not done anything like this guy (send music to a cloud), but I have TONS of music lossless, MP3s, Vinyl (LPs, EPs) etc   lkCUe8Q.gif

Archived