Transcripts

I have a question regarding uploading my transcripts to CASPA. I have finished all my pre-reqs for the schools I am applying to, however I am still taking my language requirement to complete my degree. I will not be done with the language until this winter, after most of the school deadlines. I am also trying to apply early, within the next month, so should I still upload my transcripts now and then would have to upload them again after I complete my degree? 

Also, if I have taken some courses at a community college but am having them transferred over to my undergrad school, do I have to upload those transcripts separately? Do the schools want to know that I have attended the community college? 

Thanks!

For most schools, as long as your degree will be completed by matriculation, you are eligible to apply. Some schools want the full degree awarded by the application deadline. After you finish all requirements for your degree, you will most likely want to call all the schools you applied to and are still considering and ask if they want an updated transcript that shows your awarded degree. You would just use your current transcripts and send those to CASPA now, and then after the completion of your degree you can update your programs with the new transcript.This is a good question to ask each school you apply to and CASPA might know but might not.

You have to send every transcript from any institution you have attended to CASPA, regardless if all those credits were transferred to the university that will be awarding your degree. https://portal.caspaonline.org/caspaHelpPages/frequently-asked-questions/how-to-send-transcripts/sending-u-s-canadian-transcripts/index.html it is in the CASPA FAQs under transcripts

Weird, an FAQ. Sounds like OP needs to figure out how to find things on their own. You won't survive PA school if you are unable to answer your own CASPA questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird, an FAQ. Sounds like OP needs to figure out how to find things on their own. You won't survive PA school if you are unable to answer your own CASPA questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just figured I might as well ask on the forum considering I was asking the first question. I'll be sure to tell you first once I graduate from a program :)

Thanks for the help pastudentw

• 2 weeks later...

I fail to see the harm in asking a question. Then again, maybe someone here rhyming with Tracks will tell a patient one day that if they were stupid enough to swallow bleach then they should get the heil out of the emergency room because the label clearly indicates one shouldn't drink it and that it is a danger. Those crazy rascally ER docs at my hospital. What were they thinking of when they fed the kid, who came in with a Robitussin overdose, with charcoal to treat him. He didn't read the plain label in front of him even. Silly goose. Why throw in $0.02 when another poster kindly answered without a problem?

Archived