Charleston Southern University PA program 2017-2018 cycle

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone applying to this new program? I submitted here on 6/6

Yes! I submitted over a week ago and I have been waiting for my GRE scores to post. ETS says they have been delivered today but they aren't showing up on my CASPA app yet. I did get an email the day after I submitted stating they would review my app once they got the GRE scores. So I am anxiously waiting as well. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

No interview invite yet. I just sent in my supplemental app on Friday. How long after submitting your supplemental did you hear back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't aware that CSU had a supplemental application. It doesn't say anything about that on the website and when I spoke to a faculty member, she said that CSU didn't utilize a supplemental application. The only things I turned in were a CASPA application and my GRE scores on May 9th and I received a phone call on June 9th inviting me for an interview.

• 3 weeks later...

Just heard back from them from the interview I went to on June 23rd. Got put on the alternate list. Looking to hear back from them after they do the next round of interviews. At least I wasn't flat out rejected but was hoping I would have gotten an acceptance 

On ‎07‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:18 PM, eheadley said:

Anyone else interviewing July 24th?

On ‎07‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:24 PM, breezy said:

I am! Can't wait! Good luck to you and looking forward to meeting you!

I am also interviewing on the 24th at 1pm! Where are you guys coming from?

On 7/4/2017 at 2:51 AM, Djgb13 said:

Just heard back from them from the interview I went to on June 23rd. Got put on the alternate list. Looking to hear back from them after they do the next round of interviews. At least I wasn't flat out rejected but was hoping I would have gotten an acceptance 

How did they tell you you were on the alternate list? (phone call, email or snail mail?) and about how long did it take you to find out? 

Thanks

Archived