2017-2018 Cycle MSU

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Missouri State University, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I feel dumb, please excuse my previous post. I saw this on my feed and initially didn't see that it was under the thread for Missouri. Best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, aspiring__PA said:

Anybody know how many interview invites get sent out?

Doesn't appear that they provide this info on their website, but it's possible I missed it. I am still amazed that they interview in Sept/Oct for a January start date seems like such a fast turn around. 

38 minutes ago, boli said:

Doesn't appear that they provide this info on their website, but it's possible I missed it. I am still amazed that they interview in Sept/Oct for a January start date seems like such a fast turn around. 

I think they send out 60 interview invites. And I agree! I wonder when they send out rejections?

I got an interview call too set for Sept 28/29 does anyone know how the interviews will be? group or one on one? also what to expect for the pre-interview day?

Did you get the email with the parking pass, map and letter? The letter gives some info

35 minutes ago, GirlTKD said:

Anyone have an idea about how long after interview we will hear about the decision?

Based on threads from previous years, I believe they will make decisions after the all of the first batch interview sessions are completed. So probably around the second week of October. 

Archived