2017-2018 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On August 30, 2017 at 6:50 PM, spartanpa1996 said:

Would any of you with interviews mind sharing stats? 

Overall GPA: 3.89 (science 3.86, non-science 3.92)

GRE: Verbal- 157 / Quant- 156 / Writing 4.5

About 1250 hours of patient care experience, 700 hours of healthcare experience, 100 hours volunteer, 75 hours research

Wishing everyone with upcoming interviews good luck!! :-)

I submitted CASPA June 14 and received email from MU that all materials had been received on 6/22. Still no rejection but also not interview invite. 

I have heard some say it is OK to call and check on the status about 3 months after submission, but I am hesitant to do so as I don't want to "annoy" the admissions office. At the same time, I am literally going insane waiting to hear haha 

Any suggestions/thoughts on this? Is it OK to contact and request a status update? Or does anyone now how many rounds of interviews they will have?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey folks! A bit of a late post, but...

July 31st: Marquette received verified CASPA

September 28th: Invited to interview 

October 23rd: Interviewing! 

Side note: I emailed Marquette on September 18th to clarify the timeline of when I should expect to hear back and received an email on September 19th saying that my application had been mistakenly placed in the "current Marquette student" pile. It was switched over to the graduate pile and I was invited for an interview about a week later. Glad I asked! 

Best of luck to everyone :) 

6 minutes ago, EggnSalami said:

Has anyone been accepted yet? Interviewed 9/19 and haven't heard anything back yet.

No word here yet either and interviewed 9/25. On the interview day they mentioned final decisions will be made by Thanksgiving, but I'm hopeful we'll hear back in the next couple weeks or so!!

Archived