Waiting for PANCE results

So I just took the PANCE this past Tuesday and I'm really nervous. I was told that they only release scores on Thursdays and I was just wondering if that is true. So I didn't receive my score yesterday, so I'm assuming I have to wait until next Thursday? Thanks everyone for their input. 

I try to do other things to take my mind off the test. The hardest adjustment for me is waking up everyday and not touching a book. It's a relief but hard to adjust to.

I'm not worrying that much about the test. It wasn't that difficult but i keep thinking about the questions i missed too. The pharm questions are what get me worried at times.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I took mine today and the reason I'm worried is that I didn't think it was too bad!

Lol, I feel the same way. So many questions I thought were straight forward and only one answer made sense but now I'm thinking they were trick questions and I fell for every trick in the book! Ahhhhh the wait is killing me (doesn't help to not be able to really work either)

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Took the PANCE this morning. Can't believe how badly I feel about how it went. I know that about 30-40 of the questions I took educated guesses on ended up being incorrect. Went into it feeling confident. Bah. This feels so defeating! I'd feel much better knowing if some of those educated guesses were correct. Here's to waiting...

Took the PANCE this morning. Can't believe how badly I feel about how it went. I know that about 30-40 of the questions I took educated guesses on ended up being incorrect. Went into it feeling confident. Bah. This feels so defeating! I'd feel much better knowing if some of those educated guesses were correct. Here's to waiting...

It's the worst feeling in the world. But just wanted to remind you according to the nccpa there's a bunch of questions on the test that they call "pretest questions" which are questions that they're testing out if they're going to be good test questions in the future or not. But for you those questions don't even count for your score. Granted you don't know which questions they are just know that there are supposed to be a lot of questions that you have no idea what the heck they're talking about. Some of the questions on the test that I took no matter if I would have studied for 10 years unless I have a photographic memory and can remember every single page of every single textbook I ever touched maybe I can get them right. But be confident in yourself that the bulk of the questions you probably got right. But here's to waiting.

It's the worst feeling in the world. But just wanted to remind you according to the nccpa there's a bunch of questions on the test that they call "pretest questions" which are questions that they're testing out if they're going to be good test questions in the future or not. But for you those questions don't even count for your score. Granted you don't know which questions they are just know that there are supposed to be a lot of questions that you have no idea what the heck they're talking about. Some of the questions on the test that I took no matter if I would have studied for 10 years unless I have a photographic memory and can remember every single page of every single textbook I ever touched maybe I can get them right. But be confident in yourself that the bulk of the questions you probably got right. But here's to waiting.

I hope you're right!  I'm trying to forget about the test as much as I can.  A few questions keep creeping back to memory and the tally of incorrect answers is skyrocketing.  

Fingers crossed for all of us...really hoping it turns out well!

Hope it went well for takers today. 

• 11 months later...

Archived