Philadelphia and its NE suburbs.

I  know  its  saturated  due to  many  schools.  But when  looking  for  a  job  near  Philly...  Is  General  Healthcare  Network  and  Einstein  Healthcare  Networks  good  places  to  start.  Any  thoughts  on  this?

I worked for Einstein for 5 years in emergency medicine, but I got there by doing their residency program, which I loved.  New grads are a different story going into ER.  Overall, depends on what specialty you're looking for, and which site you're looking at- Einstein has three campuses.

Very difficult to do there....unless you are a criminal.

Not true.  A carry license is a matter of an application.  Perhaps you're thinking of Camden, NJ which is right across the river.  New Jersey is well known for its very strict gun laws.

Not true.  A carry license is a matter of an application.  Perhaps you're thinking of Camden, NJ which is right across the river.  New Jersey is well known for its very strict gun laws.

Carry in Pennsylvania is easy. Philly has their own laws that are draconian. Carry a knife in Philly? Mandatory 90 days.

Archived