WEST VIRGINIA University of Charleston 2017-2018 Cycle

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my secondary application in this Tuesday. Very excited and hoping to get an interview to meet you all! How do they notify you if you did or did not receive an interview? Is it by email, phone, or letter?

I received an email when I got my interview!

I'll see ya then! I just got the email as well! Super pumped about it. Where are you coming from? I'll be heading up from Jacksonville Florida.

I am coming from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan! So we are essentially coming from opposite poles of the country.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well, I just got invited for an interview for July 24-25! Is anyone else set for interviewing on these dates?

I'll see you there as well. Will be nice to meet you and the others on that date! 

When was your CASPA verified?

CASPA verified May 29th for my first set of applications. I added UC on Jun 10th along with sending my GRE scores, and today June 12th I received this email :

"We have received your application for our University of Charleston Physician Assistant Program.

In order to begin processing your application, you must have your official GRE scores sent directly from ETS to CASPA (UC CASPA specific code: 8830)."

CASPA verified May 29th for my first set of applications. I added UC on Jun 10th along with sending my GRE scores, and today June 12th I received this email :

"We have received your application for our University of Charleston Physician Assistant Program.

In order to begin processing your application, you must have your official GRE scores sent directly from ETS to CASPA (UC CASPA specific code: 8830)."

They may not send it until they have all of your materials. It takes a few days to a week to send and receive GRE scores.

Archived