UTMB 2017-2018 Admissions Cycle

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I submitted my CASPA on 5/25, verified 5/27, supplemental email received and completed it 5/30, and got my mySTAR information 5/31! 

Good luck to everyone applying this cycle!! :)  

Hey - my CASPA was verified 6/1 but I haven't received the supplemental yet. Wondering if I should get in touch with them directly or give it some time, thoughts?

Hey - my CASPA was verified 6/1 but I haven't received the supplemental yet. Wondering if I should get in touch with them directly or give it some time, thoughts?

It's only been 2 business days, so I wouldn't sweat it just yet! Give them a couple more days because they're probably really busy right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's only been 2 business days, so I wouldn't sweat it just yet! Give them a couple more days because they're probably really busy right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say if you don't get it today, email them because I got mine today and was only verified yesterday!

To those that have already been verified, are any of ya'll reapplicants? I submitted to CASPA on June 4th with no new courses to be verified, but my application is still in the verification process. Just getting worried here that it's taking longer compared to others. 

Does anyone know if submitting your application early without having took the GRE yet (I just put expected date to take it) will keep my app in line since they review applications based on submission date? Or will I be bumped back until my GRE score is taken/posted?

To those that have already been verified, are any of ya'll reapplicants? I submitted to CASPA on June 4th with no new courses to be verified, but my application is still in the verification process. Just getting worried here that it's taking longer compared to others.

I'm a reapplicant. Submitted 5/23 And was verified 5/24. I had a few added courses that are listed as in progress, but was verified pretty fast. By now they are probably receiving many applications and are slowly getting through each one, but it wouldn't hurt to call and ask.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I received the supplemental email. In the email it says "at the top of this letter, you will find your caspa application id number". The ID number utmb provides us is different from our actual caspa ID right?

Yes. It's sort of like a sign-in password specific to each applicant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

What exactly is the purpose of the mystar account again? I don't really remember using it last year when I applied.

To check the status of your application and be notified of any missing documents. I believe you can also accept your offer of acceptance through mystar.

Archived