3 replies to this topic

#1 SamalamXO

SamalamXO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:16 PM

Hi. I'm not sure how to contact an admin regarding an official school and program name change that has occurred this past year.....any advice on how to contact someone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 Reality Check 2

Reality Check 2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:32 PM

There is a national data base for school transcripts that most employers access for proof of education. The VA is currently trying to locate mine from 25 yrs ago. The subschool of the university I attended changes it official name over the years but the national data base is always there.

The main university should still exist and should be accessible for transcripts. Schools like getting paid so I am sure there is a billing address or phone that could be used to access academia.

Students can't get valid transcripts for themselves many times - usually has to be official and certified and sent directly from school to organization bypassing student to prevent alterations.

25 yr PA

#3 Joelseff

Joelseff

Primary Care PA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,446 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:19 PM

Hi. I'm not sure how to contact an admin regarding an official school and program name change that has occurred this past year.....any advice on how to contact someone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try one of the mods. Revronin or emedpa come to mind. 

MS, PA-C
Primary Care Medicine

#4 rev ronin

rev ronin

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,030 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:42 PM

Neither one of us have access to change school names.  Banuchi alone has that access.  He has not yet provided a way for us to take that burden off of him.

• SamalamXO likes this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users