Dear PA Student or PA Grad,

Since 2012, I have helped 59 students pass the PANCE and PANRE with Online tutoring. My students were from schools all across the United States...

*Of the 7 first time takers, 100% passed.

*Of those who had failed once, 97% passed. 

*Of those who failed twice, 95% passed. 

*And of those who failed three times, 91% passed after taking my course. 

These are awesome results.

Now I am pleased to offer my complete personal Automated AudioVisual PANCE/PANRE tutoring course online.

This course has taken me over 5 years to develop. 

It is a complete NCCPA Blueprint oriented AudioVisual PANCE, PANRE tutoring course with dynamic 1,200 Audiovisual pages. 

This course is a tutoring review of the NCCPA Blueprint.

This is my complete Reasonably Priced ‘one on one’ tutoring course now online with text and audio. Our AV Tutoring course lasts for over 20 hours.

I invite you to just visit my website at www.PrecipioLearning.com to watch a free AV sample, listen to our advisory and educational blogs, lists of helpful websites such as http://www.skillstat.com/tools/ecg-simulator also to make any statements or ask any questions you desire.

I Worked with AND DEPENDED on you Physician Assistants in my medical practice and in the ER over many years and found you all to be dependable and just terrific.

It is my profound and public sincere opinion that your commitment, resolve, integrity and intellect are the bright Future of Medical care here in the U.S. (and in other countries as well).

Most Sincerely,

John Athas, M.D. (retired)

Level 1 Trauma ER M.D.

Internist and Instructor in Medicine

Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Fl

Archived