If you have 3 people send letters of rec to CASPA but a school only requires 2; does CASPA randomly choose 2 out of your 3 to send to that school that only requires 2? That would sort of be unfair if you had 2 PAs and 1 professor send in LORs, and lets say the school requires: 1 from a professor and 1 from a PA... what if CASPA randomly chooses the 2 from the PAs. Then it looks like you never got one from a professor? Am I missing something here? 

I would go with 2 from PAs and one from science professor. Make sure you check with the schools you are applying to and double check who they would ideally like LOR from. Do you not have an MD that could write one for you? If you do, I'd recommend that over the science professor. I had mine from 2 PAs and 2 MDs. Btw I've never heard of CASPA choosing which LOR to share with schools, but for what it's worth, I got accepted to PA school and I'm assuming they read all 4 LOR.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Archived