CASPA and credits from more than one institution

Hey guys,

I've been busy with my EMT stuff and studying for my uni exams, but I was curious how CASPA will calculate my GPA considering I have a good amount of credits from community college before transferring to my university a couple of years ago. If someone could help me figure that out so I can better calibrate what my projected GPA would be, it'd be much appreciated. 

Thanks

Awesome! Thanks so much, Rev. Been a while since I've posted but I remember you on here for sure. I've been enjoying the EMT route that I decided to take for my PCE. Getting ready to sit for the NREMT! But I saved my first life on one of my 12 hour ride along shifts! Guy was in complete CA and while the medics pushed epi,CaHCO3 and some lido via IO, I was doing compressions and bagging when we defibbed and got him back out of Vfib into normal sinus rhythm... ofcourse he was still critical and I bagged all the way to the hospital, but I'll tell ya... I didn't freeze at any moment, I loved it, and it only solidified my choice even more to further my medical education to becoming a PA. I will enjoy my EMT days leading up to it, however. It's quite a priceless feeling to do that kind of stuff.

Archived