So I used Google and a burner email to download the 2015 tax returns for the NCCPA (for free). Here it is.
This is not my field, but maybe we can crowdsource this.
Based on a very brief, cursory look at their balance sheet, it looks as though it's a lot more lucrative than we expected.
- They pull in about $16M / year. (broken down by type of exam fee, which was interesting)
- some of their expenses and salaries are very vague but they claim about $13M.
- salaries were interesting
- They have about $12M invested somewhere earning respectable returns
- The two organizations - PA health whatever and PA history whatever, look straight up hinky to me...check them out on NCCPA "about us " website.
what do these organizations do? well, nothing really, they "value" things and "respect" other things. These verbs are not jobs or functions that justify you spending time on them...just saying. (What do you do? I'm a mechanic, I fix cars. What about you? Oh, I "value" and "respect" things. )
Download, read, Discuss.