Scholarship/Financial Aid Search

Hello!

I am a 23 year old Mexican-American female who is starting the Physician Assistant Program at Philadelphia University in July 2017. I am having a very difficult time finding scholarships and financial aid, especially those that I am eligible for before actually starting the semester. Any direction would be greatly appreciated!

There's the VA scholarship deadline May 1st for this upcoming Fall. Not sure if it's worth doing though based on how little they pay PA's out of school. There is more about this scholarship on the financial aid thread and the professional thread. Once you start school the Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants has scholarships for PA students in Pennsylvania.

Looking at aid within your school is probably your best bet. I don't know if you will be able to get anything before your start date since it is so close. Loans are really the norm. The scholarships already listed are the only big ones out there that pay for everything.

Archived