Florida Online

Hello,

Has anyone taken any classes or received a degree from UF online? Their prices seem really reasonable, and I am considering fining my bachelor's through them. I recently PCS'd and can no longer finish my degree from previous school, and am having a lot of difficulty finding upper level, in person bio courses that fit my work schedule.

Thanks for your time everyone.

Hello,

Has anyone taken any classes or received a degree from UF online? Their prices seem really reasonable, and I am considering fining my bachelor's through them. I recently PCS'd and can no longer finish my degree from previous school, and am having a lot of difficulty finding upper level, in person bio courses that fit my work schedule.

Thanks for your time everyone.

There's a list of schools that provide online classes and which classes they provide somewhere on this forum, can't remember off the top of my head though

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

There's a list of schools that provide online classes and which classes they provide somewhere on this forum, can't remember off the top of my head though

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Thanks, yeah if I'm not mistaken that is mostly for supplemental courses to boost gpa or fill a hole, although I suppose I could have just started there.

Archived