How do my LoR choices look?

Hello! I have posted here occasionally for advice about who to approach for LoRs (I didn't feel that my shadowing MDs,PAs knew me well enough to write a quality letter). I thought I would run through my current choices and hopefully get some peace of mind from you folks! Here are my current 3 LoR choices (I am aware that some schools require letters from an MD/PA but I believe I can work around that.)

1.  Academic letter written by my Anatomy series professor. I got a 4.0 in this class and I know I'll get a solid letter here so no worries.

2. Letter from my upper level manager in the radiology department I work for. He has credentials as a CRA, RT® (ARRT) and is the operations manager for inpatient medical imaging. He is a bit more on the executive side of things but he also observes me at work frequently. 

3.Letter from my original nursing manager. This is the one that I am floundering with currently. She only has BSN credentials but she is the IP/OP IR coordinator for the hospital and she also works as a shift manager. More or less one of the top nurses in the hospital. 

My main worry is that my third letter might be weak because it's from an RN (although she has 20+ years of experience). 

As stated, I do have shadowing hours with an MD but he is extremely busy and I only got about 20 hours total with him. I think he would give the okay for a letter but I don't think he knows me well enough to attest to my patient care abilities. 

I could also get a letter from our outpatient operations manager. He has a M.P.H. but I think 2 letters from executives might detract from each other. 

Sorry if this post is a little bit trivial- I know I should just ask the people who are best able to confirm my aptitude for patient care and PA school as a whole. I just come from a  non-traditional background and I'm trying to make things work for this next cycle.

Thanks in advance!

Ethan

Guest HanSolo

Would you rather have:

Letter 1 from Steve McGeve, MD, PhD, MBA, MFA, JD, Amateur Astronomer

Ethan was good. Eric was present. Elian is nice. I saw him once. His name is Evan, right? 

Letter 2 from Cheryl Baryl, RN

Ethan was an outstanding member of our team. I personally worked with him for X amount of time and he was my go to guy. If an emergency were to strike a member of my family, I would rest assured that they would receive proper care with Ethan. His work ethic...

The content of the letter is much more important. No problem with having an RN write you a letter if she knows you well. 

Archived