Qbank Best Representation of PANCE?

For anyone who has taken the PANCE, which qbank do you feel is the best representation of the actual test questions in terms of difficulty and how the questions are set up? I'm trying to decide which qbank to study from. Kaplan and PACKRATs seem very straight forward and ask a lot of most common questions; Exammaster generally has good questions but it also has a lot of bizarre questions;  Roshe Review questions seem a little tricky and asks more obscure details about diseases/disorders. Thanks!

Also curious about this. I've been doing pretty good on PACKRATs based on what past posts reported (over 130 indicating you'll pass the PANRE/PANCE) but posts from 2015 to 2016 indicated that the questions are actually way easier than what is on the real exam, so I'm getting a bit nervous. 

• 3 weeks later...

I just took the PANRE and used kaplan q bank.  I found these questions to be more difficult than the actual exam for the most part.  I found them to be set up similar to exam questions as well and am pretty sure I saw a few of the exact same questions from kaplan on the exam. 

I took my PANRE three weeks ago.  HIPPO ED questions/course was most congruent with the level of exam questions.  I also used Rosh Q bank which was awesome for learning but questions were a bit more complex than what showed up on my exam.  Also took a CertMedEd course that was an excellent kick-off for my three months of study before taking the exam.

As an aside...the HIPPO course was FUN!!

• Upvote 3

I took my PANRE three weeks ago.  HIPPO ED questions/course was most congruent with the level of exam questions.  I also used Rosh Q bank which was awesome for learning but questions were a bit more complex than what showed up on my exam.  Also took a CertMedEd course that was an excellent kick-off for my three months of study before taking the exam.

As an aside...the HIPPO course was FUN!!

I'm using Rosh Review for the PANCE, along with the Kaplan Pance book, and the PANCE and PANRE by Dwayne Williams. compare to the pance how did Rosh review compare?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm using Rosh Review for the PANCE, along with the Kaplan Pance book, and the PANCE and PANRE by Dwayne Williams. compare to the pance how did Rosh review compare?

Took the PANCE today and I felt Rosh Review questions were on par with the PANCE. Excellent review material. I also used the PANCE/PANRE question book by Dwayne Williams and that book is really good as well.

• Upvote 1

Took the PANCE last week. What I realized is no question bank is perfect. I used the question book by Dwayne Williams, Rosh Review, and PrepU. The exam was less tricky than Rosh. I feel like it was a combination of PrepU and Dwayne's questions book. And if you combine Pance Prep pearl with DynaMed Plus, you are golden. The PANCE is very evidence based medicine.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Took the PANCE last week. What I realized is no question bank is perfect. I used the question book by Dwayne Williams, Rosh Review, and PrepU. The exam was less tricky than Rosh. I feel like it was a combination of PrepU and Dwayne's questions book. And if you combine Pance Prep pearl with DynaMed Plus, you are golden. The PANCE is very evidence based medicine.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I think this post most accurately sums it up. Especially since there are a few different versions of the pance that are active at the same time, different people are going to have different experiences. That being said, I found that on my exam there were a bunch of questions that were VERY similar to questions I had seen on PAEasy (basically the online version of Lang Q & A). But in short I personally don't think it's a matter of just one question bank but more about seeing the same core information again and again.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As jjonesPA says, using multiple sources is probably the best way to go. I graduated in 2015 and have gone on to write for several PANCE preparation question banks. I can tell you some are easier on purpose and others try to be more challenging to better prepare you. My favorites (as both a question writer and learner) would be Board Vitals, Hippo, Rosh, and Kaplan.