Coalition for Health Care Access

I wanted to introduce Texas PAs to Coalition for Health Care Access . This group is comprised of members of several entities who want to increase access to care and lower costs via FPAR. I am proud to participate in this group as a representative member of The Physician Assistant Business Alliance of Texas. I wanted to introduce this group and invite all of you to give it a look and participate if you are so inclined. We are full on working the legislature via personal visits by members in and around Austin. What I am trying to do is develop a list of interested PAs who would help by making some phone calls to their legislators in support of FPAR when the time is right. If you might be interested please message me and I will start to build a mail list to send updates and requests for calls. Thanks in advance.

I wanted to introduce Texas PAs to Coalition for Health Care Access . This group is comprised of members of several entities who want to increase access to care and lower costs via FPAR. I am proud to participate in this group as a representative member of The Physician Assistant Business Alliance of Texas. I wanted to introduce this group and invite all of you to give it a look and participate if you are so inclined. We are full on working the legislature via personal visits by members in and around Austin. What I am trying to do is develop a list of interested PAs who would help by making some phone calls to their legislators in support of FPAR when the time is right. If you might be interested please message me and I will start to build a mail list to send updates and requests for calls. Thanks in advance.

This as far as I read it only includes NP's?  Not PA's......or am I missing something...

Archived