TTUHSC 2017-2018 Application Cycle

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! This is my first time applying here and I am interested in hearing feedback about the admission process and timeline. My application was verified on 5/19 and I just want to know when they generally start sending out invites/rejections. Thanks! 

Hi everyone! This is my first time applying here and I am interested in hearing feedback about the admission process and timeline. My application was verified on 5/19 and I just want to know when they generally start sending out invites/rejections. Thanks!

Look through the 2016-2017 thread.. each year are generally the same tkmeline

They started sending out invites in August I believe and interviews started in September. This was last cycle and they cut the deadline from December to earlier. So that might change the time frame, my opinion of course.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know how many people usually apply to Tech's PA program and how many interview spots there usually are? Can't find it anywhere on the website.

I'm wondering the same thing... Also, I started a thread for Hardin-Simmons PA program but I'm not sure if anyone can see it. If anybody here is applying to HSU, search for Hardin-Simmons in the search bar! I would like to talk to others who applied there. I can't find an existing thread

I'm hoping for some advice here. How late is too late to apply? My GPA is a 2.92 so I need to take 2 July classes but I don't think I can submit until I have my grades back so that CASPA can calculate it. This means I wouldn't hit submt until Aug 10th. I know it takes a while to be verified so is it still possible? I have about 1300 hours patient care experience and about 1000 volunteer hours. I do only have about 60 shadowing hours though. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I think you should apply either way if you can get your GPA to the 3.0 requirement. God works miracles and taking that chance may lead you to be accepted. 

On 6/25/2017 at 2:11 PM, tx01 said:

I'm hoping for some advice here. How late is too late to apply? My GPA is a 2.92 so I need to take 2 July classes but I don't think I can submit until I have my grades back so that CASPA can calculate it. This means I wouldn't hit submt until Aug 10th. I know it takes a while to be verified so is it still possible? I have about 1300 hours patient care experience and about 1000 volunteer hours. I do only have about 60 shadowing hours though. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

On 6/20/2017 at 10:26 PM, futuretxpa said:

Does anyone know how many people usually apply to Tech's PA program and how many interview spots there usually are? Can't find it anywhere on the website.

I want to say last year when I interviewed they said they had around 1800 applicants and interview ~200 people for 60 positions. 

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, PAtience said:

Has anyone received a "complete application" email from them yet? I submitted my CASPA and secondary around 7/3 but have yet to receive an update on my application. 

I received an email that stated my supplemental application had been received but nothing ever saying it was under review or anything like that. CASPA submitted 5/21 and that email came in on 6/1.

1 hour ago, PAtience said:

Has anyone received a "complete application" email from them yet? I submitted my CASPA and secondary around 7/3 but have yet to receive an update on my application. 

I got an email saying they finished the preliminary evaluation of my application and everything was complete on 7/6. I had everything done in may/june so it may take some time.

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 0:57 PM, lilchalk37 said:

I got an email saying they finished the preliminary evaluation of my application and everything was complete on 7/6. I had everything done in may/june so it may take some time.

did you get an email with directions to create an eRaider account before getting an email that they finished preliminary evaluation? I got this email today to set up the account but nothing about any evaluation of application being completed.

42 minutes ago, grifft21 said:

I received the eRaider email yesterday then today I got the prelimenary email saying my application was complete, and they would be sending out interview invitations on a rolling basis. I submitted CASPA in late May.

did the email about preliminary evaluation / interview invitation go to your email you provided on caspa or somewhere on the eraider portal

I just called them cause i was having trouble setting up my eraider account like they instructed. And they said those emails had gone out by mistake and you only set up your eraider after you've been accepted. Basically told me to disregard that email. I haven't gotten the "preliminary email." 

Archived