15 to 18 pts per day
Outpatient 9 to 5
Own panel of patients
6 weeks pto sick cme
Malpractice paid
Licenses paid
Decent health plan dental vision
700 cme

Would be paired with an experienced PA since I'm coming from a specialty.

I will ask for 1500 cme

Overall Im pretty happy with this offer. Only concern is I haven't met yhe team yet only hr and medical director. Thoughts?

#2 ventana

ventana

Moderator, Past Practice Owner

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,034 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:50 PM

CME should be $2500
PTO 6 weeks - what does that include? Is that holidays, Sick, vacation, and personal - if so it is low

4 weeks vacation
1 week CME
1 week sick/personal
12-14 holidays

Totals 8 weeks

Other items to figure out

Who is CP and how accessible are they as this is a new field for you
Who controls your schedule? and how quickly will you ramp up? yes you need to have a slower introduction to PCP then most - thinking 50% booking for 1-2 months to learn EMR and get the lay of the office, then build up to 100% over time.

Overall not a horrible offer, but would address the above and likely as for 105,000 per year if everything else is perfect or higher if things are not perfect
  • Jinmkim86 likes this

The Fine Print - you didn't pay for my advice so please consider this when reading it. I don't care about typos so don't tell me I can't type.:eek:

I vote for a  Full Practice Authority and staged independent practice.

MBA, MS, PA

https://gifs.com/gif/wpZWlm 

#3 marktheshark89

marktheshark89

Registered

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:12 AM

Offer is pretty solid. I'd ask for 2000 cme, AAPA/state organization annual dues, and for a clause so you can cash in or carey over unused PTO. 6 weeks is pretty solid IMO even if it includes vacation and sick time. The most lucrative PTO at any of my jobs for full timers is 1 week sick/personal, 1 week CME, and 3 weeks vacation, plus holidays (of which there are only 10 federal - not 12-14), which would amount to around 7 weeks I guess if all federal holidays are included.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users