FLORIDA: Florida Gulf Coast University 2016-2017 cycle

I have yet to see a thread about FGCU 16-17 cycle. I received an interview offer on February 2nd and will be attending the March 17th interview. I submitted my application January 2nd and GRE scores 2 weeks after, because ETS did not have the program code listed.

I have yet to see a thread about FGCU 16-17 cycle. I received an interview offer on February 2nd and will be attending the March 17th interview. I submitted my application January 2nd and GRE scores 2 weeks after, because ETS did not have the program code listed.

I have been looking for a thread too! I am interviewing march 31!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you guys mind sharing your stats?

It would be difficult to share stats, since FGCU has their own way to analyze GPA. I believe they look at the last 60 upper level GPA and science GPA. I graduated with a 3.61 gpa in Biomedical Sciences and a minor in Public Health. I have 85 science credits and my sGPA is a 3.62. I am at about 4.5k hand on medical experience, numerous other health experience, volunteer hours, and leadership roles.

Did you have to send transcripts to them?

You have to send them an application through CASPA and apply for the grad school application on FGCU website. I was told I did not need to submit my transcripts after I already submitted them. You also need to submit your GRE scores to the correct code– mistake I made. I think if you contact them, they will help you out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived